The practice of Drs. Farkas, Kassalow and Resnick was founded in 1958 as a specialty office limited to contact lens care. In its over sixty years in existence, a national and even international reputation for excellence has developed in not just the contact lens field, but in general eyecare and laser vision correction as well.
We continue to strive to make eyecare a comfortable and enjoyable professional experience.
As one of our patients, you may expect:
- Doctors with advanced knowledge and experience to perform your eye evaluation
- Highly trained technical and administrative personnel to make sure your experiences with us are not just successful but comfortable as well
- State of the art ophthalmic instrumentation
- An office significantly involved in research and development of new ophthalmic products
- An office on the cutting edge of laser vision correction technology
- Extensive doctors’ hours: six days a week (no Saturday hours in Manhattan office during summer months)
- A 24 hour answering service with our doctors on call for ocular emergencies
- Our commitment to maintaining the highest level of quality eyecare available anywhere
Great Vision, Advice, Technology and Fit
By staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses and advances in contact lens technology, our vision center can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come. We take pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help.