A Legacy Of Specialized Eyecare
Drs. Farkas, Kassalow, Resnick and Associates was established in 1958 primarily focusing on specialty contact lens care. Over the past 60 years, our commitment to excellence has earned us a national and international reputation in not just contact lenses, but also medically-based eye care and laser vision correction.
Each and every year we continue to put an unwavering amount of dedication towards staying ahead of the curve. This is done by incorporating the latest innovative technologies and techniques into our practice. Our team will continue to set exceptional eye care standards while giving you the highest quality care possible.
Concierge Care You Deserve
Here at Farkas, Kassalow Resnick and Associates we have tailored our services and have hand picked our physicians to give you the most genuine experience. As one of our patients you can expect:
- Doctors with advanced knowledge and experience to perform your eye evaluation with minimal to no wait time
- Highly trained technical and administrative personnel to make sure your experiences with us are not just successful but comfortable as well
- State of the art ophthalmic instrumentation
- An office significantly involved in research and development of new ophthalmic products
- An office on the cutting edge of laser vision correction technology
- Extensive doctors’ hours: six days a week (no Saturday hours in Manhattan office during summer months)
- A 24 hour answering service with our doctors on call for ocular emergencies
- Our commitment to maintaining the highest level of quality eye care available anywhere
The Best Vision, Advice, Technology, and Fit
We take pride in staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses, eyewear and advances in contact lens technology. To stay up to date with our treatment options, we are actively involved in researching and developing new ophthalmic products. By doing this, our vision center can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come.
Join Our Legacy of Excellence
Our commitment to building lasting relationships with our patients means we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements, and your lifestyle needs. We take pride in building these lasting relationships with our patients, which is why many are still an integral part of our practice today.
Our patients' visual well-being is our mission, and a mission accomplished is our goal.
Contact Us Today
Let us help you achieve excellent vision and maintain your visual well-being. Contact Drs. Farkas, Kassalow, Resnick & Associates today.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!