The practice of Drs. Farkas, Kassalow and Resnick was founded in 1958 as a specialty office limited to contact lens care. In its over fifty years in existence, a national and even international reputation for excellence has developed in not just the contact lens field, but in general eyecare and laser vision correction as well.
We continue to strive to make eyecare a comfortable and enjoyable professional experience.
As one of our patients, you may expect:
- Doctors with advanced knowledge and experience to perform your eye evaluation
- Highly trained technical and administrative personnel to make sure your experiences with us are not just successful but comfortable as well State of the art ophthalmic instrumentation
- An office significantly involved in research and development of new ophthalmic products
- An office on the cutting edge of laser vision correction technology
- Extensive doctors' hours: six days a week (no Saturday hours in Manhattan office during summer months)
- A 24 hour answering service with our doctors on call for ocular emergencies
- Our commitment to maintaining the highest level of quality eyecare available anywhere
Our patients' visual well-being is our mission, and a mission accomplished is our goal.Meet the Doctors Practice Milestones